Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday 9 November

Mondays are supposed to be my "off" day. I never fully get away from the work however. The pastoral ministry is challenging because you can never say, "This project is done." Just when you think things will calm down, the phone rings or an email arrives with new challenges. The leaders of the church must maintain a steady hand. The road gets rocky then it gets worse. I write this in a time of relative calm. We must be men of the Bible and prayer.

Tomorrow, we have an elder's meeting and then a Reformation Society gathering. It will be good to work with other like-minded churches for the cause of reformation.

I am looking forward to going deeper in Acts 8, I wasn't thrilled with my preaching on Sunday.

I am still thinking about writing some articles on idolatry. I firmly believe it is the evangelistic avenue we should be pursuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment